Luxury family vacation rental located on the harbour at Hope Town on Elbow Cay, Abaco, Bahamas.
*GENERATOR for power outages, free Wi-Fi, CD/DVD player, hairdryers, and beach towels.
* Two, totally separate and private Villas are perfect for large family groups and friends traveling together. Rented individually, they provide the “privacy of home” to individual travelers, but can also be rented together, for couples or family groups traveling together.
* These spacious two-story villas are professionally decorated in the utmost bright, colorful, West Indies Island style. Each has terra-cotta tile floors, designer fabrics, down pillows, and fine linens. All rooms open from double French doors, to individual balconies/terraces that overlook the Harbor and Sea of Abaco, and a most picturesque view of the lighthouse!
* The villas enjoy every modern convenience including central air conditioning, Satelite Direct T.V. service, and two-way radios for dispatching island amenities.
* Open, first floor great room plans include spacious dining, kitchens, and living/ relaxing room areas. Each villa is a 2 Bed/2 Bath free-standing house that offers extra sleeping in the form of day beds -- 2 in the great room downstairs and 1 in the sitting room upstairs.
* Villa #1 has 2 queen bedrooms; Villa #2 has 1 queen bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. Both have two private baths that are adjacent to each bedroom.
* Gas and Charcoal grills available. Dockage on first come first serve basis
* The villa grounds & decks are professionally landscaped in native plants.
* An in-town address offers a one-minute walk to the 19th Century Village and in-town restaurants, grocery, liquor, boutique, gift, and dive shops.
* The Sea of Abaco offers some of the world’s finest bone and sport fishing, as well as beautiful clear blue waters for boating, snorkeling, and diving.
* The ocean and pink sand beach is only a five-minute walk away.
* FREE use of kayaks (2) with rental.
* Escape the traffic jams of city life while in Hope Town, where no motorized vehicles are allowed.
Website maintained & hosted by: